From the Dust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From the Dust - Horde Guild - World of Warcraft -Tarren Mill (EU)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The End, nothing more to say...

Go down 
+4
R3ckless
Bane
arunteli
Haro
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Haro

Haro

The End, nothing more to say... Empty
PostSubject: The End, nothing more to say...   The End, nothing more to say... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:25 pm

Many of you people might have noticed that there have been something wrong in our guild for some time now. Atmosphere is more tense than before and so on.
And the drama that we have had lately was kinda last drop that was needed for some people to throw in gloves, my self included.

The guild has been heading to this for some time allready and problems are not nothing new, we have had these in past also. I mean that there is nothing we can do to change people, they are what they are. Not gonna start blaiming anyone or anything like that, but the sunday raid is going to be last one that im going to take part.

This game has been quite a big part of my life this far, it have had some troubles in past like when Lost in Migration broke up. Everyone spread around to different games etc. but eventually found their way back here. This just shows how we all care about each others. Years of friendship ain't gonna fall on some minor things.
The main point is kinda well filled in quote of our past GM Steelyglint "I havent enjoyed a 25man raid for a long time now, and I dont expect that to change. Raiding used to be the reason I played WoW, now it is the one thing I really dont want to do." The point being that atleast for me the "joy" from raiding is long gone allready...

And if you read this far you might have noticed that i am not good at keeping speeches. Anyways short story is the best one, on my part the wow will prolly be gone after this. Iam considering of selling my account to friend of mine and head to Aion, so Zelaeth might not be under my control too long anymore.

But before anything like will happen i would like to hear your opinions about stuff like what should be done to GB etc.

Or is anyone willing to take the tag of GM and try to get this thing going on still?

-Haro
Back to top Go down
arunteli

PostSubject: Re: The End, nothing more to say...   The End, nothing more to say... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:53 pm

Well looks like we shall once again part ways, godspeed to everyone. Would be nice to hear what others will be doing now that we ain't continuing, since looks like I atleast wont be buying another gamecard. Mebba I will try aion out aswell Smile
Back to top Go down
Bane

PostSubject: Re: The End, nothing more to say...   The End, nothing more to say... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:12 pm

I transfered my rogue and druid to dunemaul this week, since its mostly dutch populated on the alliance side i wanted to try that out, people that i wanted to tell it did know about it. I'm on TM occasionally but I just need a break from trying to fix stuff in raids, it even tires the great reincarnation of the beard of chuck norris (aka bane!).
Good luck fellas and maybe talk to ya online Smile

Bane, over and out
Back to top Go down
R3ckless

PostSubject: Re: The End, nothing more to say...   The End, nothing more to say... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:04 pm

i think ill be checking out aion also at some point. would hopefully be under the name reckless but probably some c**t taken it! when they dont even know the meaning of the alias reckless!

meh
Back to top Go down
Jsr

PostSubject: Re: The End, nothing more to say...   The End, nothing more to say... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:39 pm

Sorry to hear guys, just when I was considering coming back to you Sad
I've been sectretly reading these forums all year ;O
Back to top Go down
Raicho

Raicho

PostSubject: Re: The End, nothing more to say...   The End, nothing more to say... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:06 am

starting up an all norwegian guild with some friends to focus on 10 man raids :p
so i'll stick around here for some time atleast Smile
Back to top Go down
Kyrios

Kyrios

PostSubject: Re: The End, nothing more to say...   The End, nothing more to say... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:58 pm

Sad to hear, makes me wonder what's im gonna do now Razz I pre-purchased aion a while ago but I like wow more so ill prolly stay playing this, but oh, what to do Razz
anyways good luck to you all!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruuuuudi
Xermos

PostSubject: Re: The End, nothing more to say...   The End, nothing more to say... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:40 pm

You are all welcome to Aion, have been there from closed beta and it's great! But sorry to hear that you guys had some drama in guild Sad And still my appologies that I wasn't there till the end. I do hope to talk to ya guys, catch up and everything, but I'm pretty busy atm with school and everything. But I will be found in MSN <liper16@luukku.com>, via email <psjoja@hotmail.com> or in Aion, server Perento and name is da Xermos. ^^ Will hop to FtD vent later today, so if you want to talk about nonsense or life, will be there.

EDIT: or will not hop on vent Razz

-Xerm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The End, nothing more to say...   The End, nothing more to say... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The End, nothing more to say...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From the Dust :: About From the Dust-
Jump to: